Friday, May 13, 2005

Two Days Lost

The pain and suffering of a migraine...I woke up Tuesday defiantly not feeling like a "champ". I knew something wasn't right. I though it was my sinuses or something in that neighbor. Being a mom, taxi driver for the morning school route and faithful employee, I got Holly up took her and a friend to school and trudge on through the downtown morning traffic. While sitting at my desk the pain and nausea hit me. "Please! Not now!" Yes, it was a migraine. I closed my door, turned off all the lights and laid my head down the desk. This wasn't helping and after two hours of complete misery, I told my boss I was going home. I called Heather and told her that she may have to come get me and I would call her when I was ready to leave. I decided not to bother her and left...I don't remember driving home nor do I remember anything about rest of the day. The next morning it took Holly 10 minutes to get me awake for the morning taxi ride to school. I made it there and back blurred vision and all. Collapsed on the couch and stayed there until about 9:00PM. Needless to say, this morning I pulled myself up out of bed, got dressed and came on in to work. You know how it is when you're out - everybody "starts to talk" or "question your motivates." At least that's how it is in this office. I began checking my email, JOY, JOY...my boss sent out email pertaining to a meeting to two surgeons with the wrong information, and sign my name it! Purgatory...you can check out but you can never leave...sound familiar?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home