Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Apple Martini - in a Whole New Light

next time you order an appletini....ask for it frozen...delicious! my first experience with this delectable drink was in savannah, ga at the westin resort. some friends and I were waiting on the rest of our party for dinner. while at the bar, one person suggested i try it...now like you i gave him a questionable look but.....my oh my!

at the hard rock cafe, i ordered a frozen appletini...you guessed it, i got the same look i gave my friend....just tell them to make the appletini like the apple martini only frozen. joseph the bartender, told me he was quality control and had to "sample" all drinks going out...sure enough he was impressed...before his shift changed he told everybody how to make the appletini-thanks joe! a drunk appreciates good service....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

8 Comments:

Blogger Lu said...

hey marti...remember that idiot at the hard rock that kept saying....

CHICKS DIG MY WHISKERS....IT TICKLES THEIR THIGHS...

what an idiot! (i said that in my napoleon dynamite voice...) hehe

July 13, 2005  
Blogger Lu said...

LMAO - yes i do remember that idiot! he was too much!

July 13, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey girls... i had forgotten about that freak haha... i dont think his wife thought it was too funny... by the way marti, i check your blog out everyday... im obsessed... just call me the blog stalker:) misty

July 13, 2005  
Blogger Sarie said...

I have recently discover Blue Martini's. OH MY GOD...SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO delicious.

I have not tried Apple yet. I will put that on my list!

July 13, 2005  
Blogger Dawn said...

sounds good! I will have to let my bartender in on you secret:)

July 13, 2005  
Blogger Lu said...

hi misty - glad you finally joined us! now set up a blog so we can visit you..

July 13, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe one day....m-

July 13, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey marti. I want to thank you for all your comments on my blog. i havent had a chance to come around and thank you. its been hectic. i've never had a martini nor an appletini.. I'll have to try one..

July 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home