Monday, May 30, 2005

What the Meme?

Lu - the end is near for you babe. For the Love of God Jim! How could you do this to ME?

3 names I go by: Robin, Rob, Marti (I've always like the name Marti for me) ????

3 screen names I've had: rharvey, harveyrm, marti2212 (I like the number 22)

3 physical things I like about myself: my eyes, fake-n-bake tan and laugh

3 parts of my heritage: Cherokee Indian, maybe some white in there, and the rest a melting pot

3 things I am wearing right now: jeans, pullover shirt and favorite Victoria secret bra woo-hoo

3 favorite bands/musical artists: DMB, Sheryl Crow, Joe Cocker but there's sooooo many more Stevie Ray Vaughn, Sarah McLachlan, Wide Spread Panic oops thinking out loud

3 favorite songs: You Can Leave Your Hat On (Joe Cocker), Crash (DMB) Possession (Sarah McLachlan)

3 things I want in a relationship: Friendship, Faithfulness, and SEX

3 physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to me - MEN: Eyes, Mouth, and Butt

3 favorite hobbies: Spending Money, Spending Money, let me think oh yeah - Spending Money

3 Things I want to do badly right now: Have my husband home, ravish his body, not having to get up in the morning and go to work

3 things that scare me: rape, my husband leaving forever and never hear his voice again, wrecking off a bridge with electric windows or being in a car wreck and never recover

3 of my everyday essentials: Car, clothes, beer at the end of the day

3 Careers you have considered or are considering: Nursing, Teaching, and Coffee/Book Shop owner - never pursued any

3 places you want to go on vacation: Italy, Ireland, England

3 kids' names you like: Heather, Holly, Emma

3 things you want to do before you die: lose weight 60lbs and keep it off, own a Jaguar, go to Italy

3 ways I am stereotypically a boy: um...hit like a boy, I like to watch college football, can train/break a horse

3 ways I am stereotypically a girl: I can be a snob, I love shoes, and love jewelry

3 celeb crushes: Keanu Reeves, Matthew McConaughey, Pierce Brosnan

whew! Done - who's next? Let me see -

panthergirl (love your blog)

AngieB (the other kids think I'm a cool mom - just not mine)

Carmi (thanks for the compliment - yes 20 years of marriage is a milestone)

Vicki (who loves ya baby)

4 Comments:

Blogger Panthergirl said...

Hey Marti...thanks for the comment and glad you enjoyed my blog! However...I've already done this meme...you have to scroll down a little bit but you'll see my answers there. :)

May 30, 2005  
Blogger Angie said...

Gee, thanks! I blame LU!! :) Just kidding...I love memes and I am heading over to my blog to do this one.

May 30, 2005  
Blogger Crazy Single Mom said...

I do like that meme, it tells so much about the person :-)
I'm here via Michele :-)

May 30, 2005  
Blogger Tracy S said...

ohhhh you are how I got tagged ..lol jk
Nice to meet ya ...Here via Michele

May 31, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home