Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Sweet Memories & Years of Therapy

I can tell you many stories of my youngest sister but at the present time, she is doing a great job telling on herself. It was a trip growing up with two younger sisters, and a younger brother and dysfunctional parents.....did your dad fire a pistol at the worlds largest rat (while in the house)? Did your mom give you the ultimate afro of the century? It was never a dull moment in our house. We were used as moving targets with a bb-gun, chased down a long dark hallway by dad and him yelling "bloody fingers is going to get you" or waking us up in the middle of the night and him holding a flashlight up to his face growling. Ah, yes the memories of childhood. I haven't pulled any stunts on my girls but what if...sometimes a mean streak would come over me but I refused to give into temptation...well not totally. I do like to give them a good scare or embarrass the hound out of them! After all, aren't we a product of our environment?

Visit my sis' site you'll be entertained!
Lu

2 Comments:

Blogger Lu said...

ahh....how sweet...lol

June 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dad used to dye the spaghetti red, green and etc. just to get us going. His favorite saying: "I WANT THIS PLACE LOOKING LIKE A MILLION BUCKS BEFORE YOUR MOTHER GETS HOME!"

June 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home