Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Just For Fun

I stole this from Cyl who stole it from Jules now we're all theives!

All the one's I have done have an X before them. Feel free to do this yourself - or not ;)

[X] I've run away from home

[] I listen to political music

[] I collect[ed] comic books.

[X] I shut others out when I'm sad

[] I open up to others easily

[X] I am keeping a secret from the world

[] I watch the news

[] I own over 5 rap CDs

[] I own something from Hot Topic

[X] I love Disney movies

[X] I am a sucker for hair/eyes

[] I don't kill bugs (I hate lots of bugs - so yes I kill them every chance I get)

[X] I curse regularly (Especially when I'm drunk, happy, mad, glad or sad)

[] I have "x"s in my screen name

[] I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation

[] I love Spam (um...no freakin' way - the meat product taste like shit and email spam drives me insane)

[X] I bake well (when I cook which is hardly ever)

[] I would wear pajamas to school (Are you kidding me! The school would all become violently sick! All the kids would have to seek therapy because of the freak show!)

[X] I have a job (I am so miserable at this job...looking for a new one)

[] I love Martha Stewart (maybe not LOVE but hell, I would LOVE to have her money. Don't be fooled the chick has plenty left in the bank)

[X] I am in love/like with someone

[] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS

[X] I am self conscious (At times ..... become more confident when drinking)

[X] I like to laugh

[] I smoke a pack a day (I don't smoke a pack- afterall, I'm a drunken social smoker)

[] I loved Go Ask Alice

[] I have cough drops when I'm not sick

[] I can't swallow pills

[X] I have many scars

[] I've been out of this country (One day!)

[X] I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room (Hell No! I hate those suckers!)

[X] I am really ticklish

[X] I love chocolate!!! (OMG who doesn't?)

[] I bite my nails

[X] I am comfortable with being me (Ok I have to agree with Cyl - who else can be this comfortable being me?)

[] I play computer games/video games when I'm bored (I'd rather sleep)

[X] Gotten lost in the city (I must admit to this one Lu - "I'm Fine! I'm Fine!)

[X] Saw a shooting star

[X] I had Surgery (both knees - I'm not bionic but I do have teflon screws in both shins holding my knee caps in place)

[X] Gone out in public in your pajamas (Again - Freak Show! But have done it taking the kids to school)

[X] I have kissed a stranger

[X] Hugged a stranger

[X] Been in a fist fight with the same sex (Use to fight all the time especially anybody who challenged me)

[] Laughed and had milk/soda come out of your nose

[] Pushed all the buttons on an elevator (This is one thing that really pisses me off! I get into the elevator and someone has pushed all the buttons - No thank you, I don't want the scenic tour of every freakin' floor)

[] Made out in an elevator (No but have fantasized about it)

[] Swore at your parents (At least not to their face)

[X] Kicked a guy where it hurts

[] Been skydiving

[] Been bungee jumping

[X] Broken a bone (cracked my head open once diving in the swimming pool)

[X] Played spin the bottle

[X] Gotten stitches (I want a zipper tattooed on all the scars just on my knees)

[] Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour

[X] Bitten someone (Isn't bitting foreplay? ;)

[] Been to Niagara Falls

[X] Gotten the chicken pox

[X] Crashed into a car (no but I crashed a car)

[] Been to Japan

[X] Ridden in a taxi

[] Shoplifted

[] Been fired

[X] Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back (makes life a bitch)

[X] Stole something from your job (I thought most people do-ink pens, toliet paper, copying paper, co-workers husband)

[] Gone on a blind date

[] Had a crush on a teacher

[] Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans (I have been to New Orleans 2 wks before Mardi Gras and it was just as wild! When is New Orleans ever not wild?)

[] Been to Europe

[] Slept with a co-worker

[X] Been married (Still am 21 years)

[] Gotten divorced

[X] Saw someone/something dying (My boss is currently dying from cancer - she is in the hospital as I speak)

[X] Driven over 400 miles in one day

[] Been to Canada

[X] Been on a plane

[] Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show

[X] Thrown up in a bar (tequila)

[] Eaten Sushi (Oh HELL NO!)

[] Been snowboarding

[] Been skiing

[] Been ice skating

[] Met someone in person from the internet

[] Been to a motocross show

[] Going to or have gone to college

[X] Done hard drugs (JD, vodka, tequila, beer, speed, mary jane..do any of these count?)

[X] Taken painkillers (Oh Yea babeeeee)

[X] Cheated on someone else



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Lu said...

i did this one too.... :P

February 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home