Friday, June 16, 2006

I'm Loosing My Best Friend

My best freind Deb is the hospital right now dying....I've been visiting her and it's tearing my heart out. This beautiful person is fighting, fighting for every breath of life. She doesn't want to give up. She's not ready to leave behind three kids (ages 23-17). She's not ready to say goodbye to her loved ones and freinds. But this ugly disease is winning the battle. I love her so much and like the rest don't want her to go. How cruel how utterly cruel you are cancer! You strip a person of their beauty, dignity and will power. How cruel you are taking away loved ones, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers and freinds. Cancer you always win in the end - I hate you.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow that is so sad...

but cancer doesn't ALWAYS win...just most of the time. :(

June 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry.. My thoughts are with you, her, and her family..

June 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home