Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Not Today, Tomorrow, or Ever

after reading several blogs, i have come to the conclusion that i am not nor will i ever be a writer or storyteller. i do not have the caliber or finesse that others have. therefore, i am embarrassed to call myself a blogger...i definitely have not earned that title. i love the way others can express their emotions, passion and heartaches. to be honest, envy and jealousy has set in. i thank all of you for humoring me by visiting my blog and understand why so many others are much more interesting and stimulating.

M

3 Comments:

Blogger Melody said...

Don't stop....I like your blog. I am not a good writer either but I have found that blogging is very liberating...even if I'm not great at it.

June 15, 2005  
Blogger Lu said...

hey sista...

i am tagging you...i know you told me not to...but i just have to...

hehehe

Lu

June 15, 2005  
Blogger Heather said...

The answers to your meme were great. You did a great job writing! Every writer has to find their own style :-)

June 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home