Friday, June 10, 2005

Hallelujah, Hallelujah....Hal-le-lu-jah

finally friday...yee-haw mamma. looking forward to the official start of the weekend. i will be hanging out with friends tonight and go to a froo-froo party saturday night. bought a new dress last night and will buy the shoes tonight!

Other exciting news...lu, my sis will be coming down next week to visit. i can't hardly wait. we have sooooooo much fun together. we both desperately wished that we lived closer to each other and could spend more time together. maybe its a good thing that we don't-we would get into TROUBLE every night. she is a blast to hang with. i am so lucky and blessed to have someone in my life like lu. not only is she my sister but also my best friend. hurry up lu and come see me!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lu said...

umm...didnt i tell you..i am not going to make it... sorry. :(

OF COURSE I AM KIDDING...

June 10, 2005  
Blogger Lu said...

COW - how rude!

June 10, 2005  
Blogger The Complimenting Commenter said...

Oh party time! That sounds like such fun. Great post and I hope that you have loads of fun. Both this weekend at the party, and next week.

June 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home