Friday, June 10, 2005

That's What Friends Are For

tonight alissa (my best bud) and I went out shopping then to chili's. we sat at the bar had a few drinks and was taking advantage of the good company. We laughed and gossiped...after all that's what we girls do best.. gossip. I was trying to explain to her the whole blogging thing and this ditsy blonde...i love her to death, could not comprehend or understand the whole blogging concept...i finally gave up...she went to the "little girls room" and my favorite band-DMB was singing satellite (one of my favorite songs). when she got back she said...if i were to blog you right now and ask why haven't you been to the "little girls room" and i've had to go 3 times already what would you tell me... i told her i had a wooden leg and she concluded because i was younger... we had a great time.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!
Michele sent me!
there is nothing like a girls night! I havent had one in forever
Ivy

June 09, 2005  
Blogger kenju said...

Thanks for the comment. I loved being out in nature all the time as a child. I love girl's night out, too, but I don't have them often enough anymore. Usually it is lunch.

June 09, 2005  
Blogger -E said...

Funny how some get the blogging thing so easily and others just can't.

Michele sent me.

June 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home