Friday, November 18, 2005

Happy Friday and It's Finally Fall

Although the leaves have pretty much fallen off the trees, it officially feels like fall. It's nipply outside and time for bulky sweaters, hats, gloves and heavy coats! As I mentioned before, I love this time of year.

Lu, I hope you are doing well...hang in there. Jonah will be ok....love you Sis.

Vickie, where the heck have you been? I haven't talked to in like forever...love and miss you Sis.

TGIF!!! I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Image  hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Melody said...

Fall...We slipped directly into WINTER. Snow AGAIN last night and it's not supposed to get above 32 today. Summer...oh where for art tho darlin'?

November 18, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the weather we are having in SE Texas now. The weather during hte day is perfect! however the nights leave alot to be desired.. The sudden drop in temps have caused the kids to get a cold..
But

November 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home