Tuesday, October 04, 2005

My Dear Friends

I read each of your comments and am deeply touched by every one of them. I want to thank you for all the kind words. Your sincerity is heart felt. I will try to instill these words in my heart and soul and use them as a guide.

I love all of you and hope that one day I can offer some encouraging words for you in your time of need or despair.

No the pain hasn't gone away, only dulled by your caring thoughts but, I have hope - hope that one day all will be ok.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

7 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

When I was going through my funk, someone commented that depression that lasts no longer than nine months is normal. Now, I don't like being normal, but that thought gave me great comfort.
However, if you're thinking your life is worthless, you do need to talk with someone. You are NOT worthless. What? You think I come here for the free beer?

October 04, 2005  
Blogger Carol said...

I am glad you wrote, Marti. You have a lot of people that care about you. Look at the evidence.

October 04, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marti
practises softly
while others sleep
She doesn't want anyone to know
how talented her melody is
She quietly listens to herself.


In Canada and the UK, this week is Random Acts of Poetry Week.

October 05, 2005  
Blogger Lu said...

ok i am really resisting the urge to comment on the above comment....

............maybe i will.....i am gonna have to stew this one over.... ;)

October 05, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are a wonderful person and i know you will get through this... misty

October 05, 2005  
Blogger jlybn123 said...

This too shall pass...take it one day at a time!

October 06, 2005  
Blogger Minerva said...

Oh sweetheart, be good to yourself..
You so deserve it at a time like this.. Do what you enjoy - romantic baths, exercise, whatever works for you...

Be kind to yourself..

You are a wonderful person and we are all so rooting for you,

Minerva

October 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home