Thursday, August 31, 2006

Where to Begin...

So much is going on that I don't know where to start. I'm still jobless (going crazy!), screwing up my life.

Heather is getting married Sept 16 and so we are tying up loose ends....

I just got out of a psychiatric hospital one week today. I spent 8 nights, 9 days in there. I was like hell, a prison. I was admitted for depression/suicide/alcoholism. I am doing better - still not ok but am taking it one day at a time.

Bret and I are getting a divorce...

See I told you there's a lot going on.







Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4 Comments:

Blogger Marti's Shadow said...

I love you mom...

We will get through this...one day at a time like you said. I may not be thrilled about everything going on right now...but I do love you, and I will always be here, I'll never leave you.

September 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When it rains it pours hon.. One day at a time is the only way to go. I hope you are doing okay and my thoughts are with you all the time!

((HUGS)) Girl! Stay strong!

September 15, 2006  
Blogger Ozfemme said...

Hey there. How are you doing? Miss your posts. Please come back soon!

December 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its me again! I dont know if you even still get on.. But I still think about ya! Give me a shout if you ever check in!

March 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home