Friday, July 29, 2005

It's Friday and I'm Exhausted

this has been without a doubt the most traumatic, emotional roller costar, drama filled week i've ever experienced. i was sure that i would be out of a job...still here. with the help of deb, we managed to straighten out one mother of a screw up, come out smelling like a rose and keep my job and, i received the most heart breaking insult from hubby, hurt hollywood's feeling (unintentionally) in one day-yesterday.

Damn...i wished i felt this bad from being on 3 day drunk....i have nowhere else to go but up (knock on wood)

hope everyone has a great weekend...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 Comments:

Blogger guppyman said...

Sounds like a good reason to have a weekend!

Michele says hello.

July 29, 2005  
Blogger Alekx said...

Next week will be better

And men...they are so oblivious to what they say. You just wanna kill em...well I do anyway

July 29, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my site. If you really are interested in FFAF, just email me the post and I'll upload.

Enjoy the weekend!

July 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home