Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Wasting Away In Margaritaville, Spanish, Tequila

Ok, I learned that A) I really shouldn't try to learn Spanish while drinking much less try to use it 2) I don't need to pour margaritas from a pitcher while slightly intoxicated....ok plastered and C) Boy howdy! What a difference tequila and a day makes....

Some friends and I went to one of our favorite American Mexican restaurants - Las Margaritas. Now we had every intention of having a good time. The only thing Marti didn't plan on was trying to talk to the server in Spanish - I did have somebody with me trying to tell me what to say. Southern girls need not speak Spainish-emphasize the word Spain...I was told our server patted me on the arm and said that's ok...you really shouldn't try. Alrighty then, I'll give my hand at pouring more drinks.....ok this drunk server spilled half the pitcher of margaritas all over the table...oh the beauty of tequila running off the edge of the table.

I don't quite remember getting to my friends house....she and her boyfriend helped me down the stairs, who in the heck puts a bar on the top floor of a 2 story building with no elevator? I handed my keys to my buddy's boyfriend, stumbling down the stairs all the while saying I'm going to be sick - thank God that never happened.

The next day....unbelieveable, I felt GREAT....who knew!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Melody said...

Sounds like fun...at least what you can remember. lol

November 23, 2005  
Blogger Lu said...

jose cuervo is not a friend of mine...

the next time i am in the mood for mexican food...i will come down and let you take me out!! haha

November 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home