Monday, August 22, 2005

If You Don't Like What You Read...Stay Out of My Blog

I've learned that some of my posts have incensed a few people...just so you know this is my blog. I write about things when I'm happy, mad, depressed or just don't give a crap.

Yes, my husband, kids, family and friends infuriate me at times then on the other hand, they can my heart sing. Sometimes I get so depressed that I want the whole world to go away and leave me the hell alone!

So if you nose around my blog, don't like what you read, or become offended, don't blame or take it out on me...I can't help it if you wear your feelings on your shirtsleeve or can't handle the truth.


You've been warned...read at your own risk!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lu said...

word sista

August 22, 2005  
Blogger Cylithria Dubois said...

Hey marti I agree with you on this. I also wanted to come and thank you for allowing me to feature your blog in my 100 compliments of Summer

You hang in there lady and you are right, this is your blog!

August 23, 2005  
Blogger dena said...

Well, I love your blog...and particularly the pics you share!!!

visting from michele's

September 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home