Thursday, August 11, 2005

I'm Still Here

my work morning routine consists of, first one in the office - turn on lights, wait until the next person comes in to make coffee (too much complaining over mine - it's so strong it'll put hair on your chest), turn on and login to computer, check emails and phone messages. i can hardly contain the anticipation and excitement - see if anybody stopped by my blog for a visit, read sister's and friends blog. i swear Lu and Vicki make my day with their stories. i hope vicki will buy a map or compass - no more atlanta/alabama/tennessee trips......lu's was so FUNNY this morning - still laughing!

with sisters and friends like you, who needs the comics.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 Comments:

Blogger Cylithria Dubois said...

Mornin Marti!!! Hey Lady, thank you sooooooooo much for your loving and true words on my blog. You'll never know how much they meant to me. Love you lady and thanks so much for coming by, while you were there I was blogging about you and a few others....stop by and check it out when you have time :)

Thanks lady... :)

August 11, 2005  
Blogger Lu said...

its all about the laugh...hehehe

August 11, 2005  
Blogger Robin said...

I got SO tired of being the one responsible for making coffee... and then I noticed that if I didn't make it, it didn't get made at all.
Now that school is back in session, I drop my kids off and grab a cup at the mini-mart across the street. I sure showed them (snark).

August 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home